Renovations are about to begin in the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs, located in room 215 on the second level of the University Student Commons.
The decision to renovate OMSA’s office space was a result of the pressing need to provide students with additional resources to address the various needs of the student body, including more efficient use of staff and multipurpose spaces. Once complete, OMSA will be better equipped to cater to VCU’s diverse and growing population. The renovated office will be in the same location as the current office, room 215.
Note from OMSA:
The renovations that are taking place in the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs will provide additional office space for our expanding staff in addition to a more open concept for programming and engagement. We are excited for this project and look forward to opening our doors once again to the VCU community! Come see us in April!
During the expansion, which is scheduled for completion in late April, students will still have access to OMSA services by reaching the individual staff members through email, by phone or at their temporary locations, which are as follows:
University Student Commons, University Career Center
- Yolanda Avent, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org – University Career Center, Room 146J
University Student Commons, Room 119
- Camilla Hill, Interim Assistant Director, email@example.com – University Student Commons, Room 119
- Adam Abdelselem, Leadership and Development Graduate Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org – University Student Commons, Room 119
- Jelani Drew, LGBTQ and Women’s Services Graduate Assistant, email@example.com, – University Student Commons, Room 119
- Erin Ghant, Cultural Programming Graduate Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org – University Student Commons, Room 119
GRC Housing Office, 711 West Main Street
- Reggie Stroble, Assistant Director, email@example.com – GRC Housing Office, Suite 159, Office F
- Jenae Harrington, Program Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org – GRC Housing Office, Suite 159, Office B
For questions regarding the OMSA renovation, please call 804-828-6672 or email email@example.com.
More information about the programs and services provided by OMSA can be found on their website.